Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 20 October 2009

Outfit of the Night

Hi All!!!


So it was one of our friends, Mitch's 21st birthday on the weekend and his girlfriend threw a surprise birthday party for him which was brill as well as going uptown afterwards. This was the reason why I couldn't attend the Aussie Pamper Evening event in Birmingham, which I hope whoever went to it (???) enjoyed it?!

Anyways I just thought i'd share my outfit of the night with you all, you may recognise the crop top from a recent post about my last haul fix whilst I Christmas shop? Well in all honesty I broke that ban and bought not one, but two clutches from River Island in the mid-winter sale which started instore today.... i'm sorry but who can resist? SERIOUSLY!! Hehehe!

Top: Vero Moda
Leggings: Hypnotic
Heels: Bertie

Jacket: Dolce and Gabbanna


I know this photo is in my last post, but i looove our outfits and my bf dressed himself!! I love seeing him put together a wicked outfit too... saddo!
Hope you liked this :)


Doma-Nikki...x
PS! Enjoy? Follow me and if you have a blog i'll follow you!
Share:

7 comments

Unknown said...

You look amazing as always and your bf did well with his outfit too! xxx

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Wit woo, you look stunning!! x

Unknown said...

Hot Stuff! ;)
You look gorg!
xxx

Niika said...

oo yall look cute.. i love ur top

Jem said...

both of you look gorgeous,hun!
^_^

Doma-Nikki said...

Thank you girlies :o)

@ amy: didnt he just? i loooved his outfit that night!

lorien kate said...

your outfit is amazing - so is your bfs!!! your a sexy as couple! x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig