Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 12 October 2009

I must resist......

Hi All!!


As of today I have officially given myself a ban or should I say a low budget on what I can purchase for myself.... but only until I have finished all of my christmas shopping! You may have guessed that I have a bit of a shopping addiction, so this ban/budget is not easy for me at all!!!!

So my last bit of haulage for the moment is a Vero Moda crop top which I found in the sale at ASOS for just £10!!! I don't own a crop top yet, I know i'm severly behind on this trend, so when I saw this one which is different to what I have seen around; I had to buy it!






If you see a post from yours truly titled 'HAUL' please slap my wrists for me :o)


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig