Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 17 October 2009

He cut off all his hair!!!

Hi All!


So the fella has gone for the chop and cut off ALL of his luscious locks, im talking low! It's such a drastic change, i'll let the photos speak for themselves....







Look its all gone!!!


But he's still so god damn sexy :D



I must say, I almost cried when he told me he was going to get it done and then when I did see it was NOT happy! It's not that I didn't like it but, I was def in shock for about two days after, it needed too grow on me! Luckily it has :o)


Doma-Nikki....x
PS! Enjoy? Follow me and if you have a blog i'll follow you!
Share:

2 comments

Rai said...

lol. I'm so used to seeing my ex with hair, I would be shocked when/if he cuts it.

I mean eventually it has to be shortened, right?

Niika said...

my bf had long hair as well and had to cut it i didnt like it at first but now i prefer him with short hair =]

Blogger Template Created by pipdig