Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 12 October 2009

Boots Offers!!!

Hi All!!




So as promised I am giving you some info on what offers are going on in my place of work:


♥ No7 and Ruby & Millie £5 off voucher
Spend £5 or more in store and receive this voucher to spend on the above. It is currently going around until about the end of October and is valid until Sunday 8th November! (This excludes xmas gift sets, electrical beauty and reduced lines)

♥ Three for two offer on selected No7

♥ Buy one get one half price on selected Boots Expert range

♥ Buy one get one free on Boots Essential Wipes (cucumber/non frangranced range)



This is all I can think of at the moment, I hope some of you will benefit from this post :o)






Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

2 comments

BrionyLou said...

Oh I do love Boots offers - shame my bank balance doesn't!! xx

Doma-Nikki said...

Hahaa i know that feeling :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig