Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 12 September 2009

Haul

Hi All!

Here is what I have purchased this week....

Hypnotic
Leggings £3.99

Poundshop
Lint Rolls £1 each
Eyelashes £1

Boots
Bourjois Clubbing Mascara
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder Foundation
Collection 2000 Liquid Eyeliner
(all on 3 for 2 offer, i spent around £8/9 which includes work discount)
Black Bobby hair pins £1.20
Boots magazine Free




A good haul considering I haven't really been able to spend much on myself recently! Also i'd like to point out that Boots currently have a 3for2 mix and match offer across cosmetics and the same offer across facial skincare, so what are you waiting for? Take advantage :o)



Doma-Nikki...x
PS! Enjoy Follow me and if you have a blog, i'll follow you!

Share:

6 comments

Aika said...

I need some lint rollers! XD And you have so much... I never knew t he importance of them until the pet came along.

Doma-Nikki said...

Thats exactly my reason for them! So glad the poundshop sell them in bulk :o)

DaisyBee said...

thankyou for following me! I definately need some lint rollers too, its fab what you can find in pound land!xx

lorien kate said...

Lint rollers! love them! I have cats so I always have un wanted fur all over my clothes, these are a god send! Great haul!

Lucy said...

Great haul - as for the boots offer at the moment is it you can buy 3 products from any range of cosmetics?
I thought you had to buy like 3 from one brand to get one free?xx

Doma-Nikki said...

@ Lorien: Def a god send :o)

@ Lucy: The offer is across all self selection beauty brands such as maybelline, rimmel, bourjois etc. So go ahead a mix and match the brands :o)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig