Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 26 September 2009

Halloween

Hi All!!!

Hope your all well, sorry I haven't really posted this week, ive been really busy with starting back at university and working!

This post is just a quick one, asking you what your opinions are on my options for this years Halloween 2009 outfit? My possible oufits are non-halloween related and non-original, so i'll be doing the whole 'Mean Girls' scenario; using it as the one time of year when a girl can dress as a 'slut' and not be called one :o)

So last year was amazing; me and the fella went as Alice in Wonderland and a Cowboy (random combination I know) to a charity halloween fancy dress event and here's a sneak peek of that night....





Anyways lets get down to it, these are my options!


Referee



Pirate


Sailor


What do you all think? All are priced around £30 and I have to say i'm leaning more towards the sailor; my boyfriend loves them all haha! (I'm not hiring as I cannot find any of these outfits to hire) I'd appreciate your feedback on which outfit you prefer cause I can't decide at the moment!

Doma-Nikki...x
PS! Enjoy? Follow me and if you have a blog, i'll follow you too!
Share:

9 comments

Lucy said...

I think you should go with the sailor - it's different and super cute.
I love that quote on mean girls! Such a great film xx

Victoria said...

I'm liking the sailor one too! x

Unknown said...

Sailor! You two back together now?

Doma-Nikki said...

Thanks girlies!!

&& Yes we are back together, after three months we'r finally an official item again! :o)

Caramel Diva said...

Congrat on getting back with the BF you guys look great together!


Sailor is my pick!

Danielle87 said...

I like the sailor the colors are really pretty

C.Freezze said...

the sailor one makes girlies look a lil naughty so im thinking that 1lol;but hey was up im chris and would appreciate it if yu wuld show love and follow my blog and ill return the gesture. Thanks : )

Doma-Nikki said...

Thanks people, i really do think that will be my choice! Would like to still hear from anyone else though :o)

. said...

Sailor!

I never can be bothered for halloween because it's SO EXPENSIVE to buy costumes! (And rent for that matter!)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig