Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 27 September 2009

Currently Loving....

Studs











Anything and everything with studs on, i'm there!!! I recently bought some heels from Next with studs on and I love them sooooo much!! I will upload a photo of them soon, or you will see them in my upcoming post of my birthday haul!!

Clothing, shoes and accessories with studs on are in trend at the moment, so if your feeling this trend as I am get yourself down to Tophop, New Look, River Island or shop online at ASOS.com!





Doma-Nikki...x
PS! Enjoy? Follow me and if you have a blog, i''ll follow you!
Share:

2 comments

Carly Slym said...

Balmain studded sandals are my fave! If only...x

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

I've spotted a fab dress/tunic in Zara, hoping to get it the weekend!! x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig