Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 2 September 2009

Cheapest Haul Ever!!!

Hi All!!


This is my recent haul, and all for 70p!!!!


No7 4in1 Quick Thinking Face Wipes
MAC Lipstick 'Bombshell'
Olive Oil 'Replenishing Pak'



Yes, you read the above correct, shall I let you into the secret??

Well..... I used my Boots £5 off No7/Ruby & Millie voucher for the wipes, and with my Staff discount I actually got the wipes for free!!! I also did a Back 2 MAC by bringing six empty MAC cosmetic containers and also got my lipstick for free!! And finally the replenish pack only cost about 70p!! Voila...



Doma-Nikki....x
PS! Enjoy? Follow me, and if you have a blog i'll follow you!
Wanna chance of winning some freebies? Why not enter my giveaway if your a follower!

Share:

6 comments

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Bargain!! I love thos No7 wipes, i have two packets at the mo, both used with the £5 off vouchers ;) x

Jem said...

wow!

how nice
great haul!
haha

Species 8472 said...

That's great! I had a Ruby & Millie voucher I never used and it expired. :(

Doma-Nikki said...

@ Sadie: I loooove the no7 wipes, i always stock up when the vouchers about!!

@ Thiamere: Thanks!! Gotta love a bargain!

@ Niki: Awww, it should still be goin around i think?! :o)

vanilla said...

oh ,haha !lucky u !hehe

Rhania E. said...

really? wow lucky you have them a a low price..

Blogger Template Created by pipdig