Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 20 September 2009

Channeling my inner model was fun!

Hi All!

My birthday gift from my mom was a photoshoot with Wolverhampton based photographer Alex Styles which I did today! I must say it was effing awesome!!!! I was so nervous at first but once I relaxed I couldn't and didn't want to stop.

My friends would definately call me a poser, I do love the camera, i'm not gonna lie lol! But i've never done a photoshoot before, well not counting my make-over shoot when I was 15yrs old... you know the Olan Mills kind? haha! Anyways, I took a couple of practise photo's before I headed out and just thought i'd show you!



My make-up/hair look!


FIERCE!
(I did this at the shoot)


I cannot wait to go and pick my photos, they all looked amazing! Alex took about 600 frames altogether and I wore six different outfits!!! I will post my photos once i've been to see them which is in two weeks time!


Doma-Nikki...x
PS! Enjoy? Follow me and if you have a blog, i'll follow you!
Share:

3 comments

Kell said...

thats so fun! im looking forward to seeing them :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha! LOVE IT!! happy birthday!

Danielle87 said...

Can't wait to see the pics = )

Blogger Template Created by pipdig