Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 17 August 2009

Review: Avon Senses Tropics Body Scrub

Hi All!!!



Product:
Avon Senses Tropics Body Scrub


It's Purpose:
Stimulating & exotic summer fragrance that will lift your senses and boost your inner smile every time you shower.


My Thoughts:
I have only recently started using this since I came back from Zante and I must say I am impressed! I've gotta be honest, im not a big fan of Avon products... not that I dont like them, i've never actually given them a chance. But now that the mother seems to be becoming more addicted to some of their items, I may have to start ordering a few things myself.

The scent of this body scrub is lush, I find myself standing in the shower and just sniffing the air.. hahaa! I know I sound really weird :o) I also like the texture, its not too harsh but not too soft... you know what I mean? Because sometimes body scrubs can be waaaay to harsh on the skin and others do absolutely nothing!! This scrub just sits in the middle and I like it. After i've used it, my skin instantly feels smooth which is great because I know that its worked. The pricing is fab too, at £3 you can't go wrong! *Thumbs Up*



Doma-Nikki...x
PS. Enjoy? Follow me and if you have a blog, i'll follow you!!
Share:

2 comments

Cat said...

thanks for the review, i follow you but i dont think you follow me :( x

Doma-Nikki said...

Thanks! Awww im sorry hun..... i am now :o)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig