Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 28 August 2009

Review: Avene Thermal Water Spray

Hi All!!








Product:
Avene Thermal Water Spray

It's Purpose:
Essential soothing care for sensitive, hypersensitive, allergic and irritated skin. Directly taken from the very source of spring, Avene thermal Water is bacteriologically pure; it is the only thermal spring water to be packaged in a sterile unit , in a high tech, state of the art production unit. It is ideal for sensitive, fragile skin, which it wraps up in a thin, protective, soft and fresh veil, providing a sensation of relief, comfort and well-being. (Taken from the website)


Directions:
Thermal water can be used for a range of purposes such as:

♥ Soothing action
- Sunburn
- After anti-acne treatment
- Diaper Rash
- Various forms of irritation
- Razor Burn
- After hair removal

♥ Comforting, refreshing action
- To complete cleansing
- To 'set' make-up
- After outdoor activity
- In Summer
- When travelling


Simply spray onto the skin in a fine mist. Wait for a few seconds, and if needed pat dry.


My thoughts:
I originally started using this product two years ago when I received a sample size from my work (Boots) and found it was brilliant for using on a hot day to cool you down. So before my trip to Zante last month I bought this spray again as I knew it would help with cooling me down on those super HOT days; and that it did! But whilst reading the back of the 50ml bottle I noticed it states it 'sets make-up' so I snapped it up for £2.98!

Unfortunately the 50ml bottle didn't last more then three days as I was constantly using it due to the heat and on the nights to set my make-up. I ventured out to the local chemist and found a 300ml bottle for around nine euros!!! It also helped with a few mosquito bites I received that turned pretty nasty. See below....



I must say it does exactly what it says on the bottle, it helped soothe those nasty bites that turned part of my leg purple!!! I am so please I started using this again. And the 300ml bottle is still lasting me!


*thumbs up*




Doma-Nikki...x
PS! Enjoy? Follow me and if you have a blog, i'll follow you!
Want a chance of winning some freebies? Enter my first giveaway!!! :o)

Share:

11 comments

Crissy said...

Oooh I'm interested!

Viva La Fashion said...

ugh. i hate, hate, hate mosquitos! >:P I can only imagine how much those bites itch.

Doma-Nikki said...

@ Chrissy: If you look at my post about the giveaway and if your a follower then feel free :o)

@ Viva la Fashion: they itched like crazy!!!

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Good review hun.

P.S. I've tagged you on my blog.

Sadie x

Andi said...

i use this too, to take away the powdery look of my face powder. It´s cheaper than Fix+ by MAC and works just as well! And the can is prettier too hehe

Doma-Nikki said...

@ Austrain Babe: Yes def a cheaper version of MAC Fix + :o) annnd it has more uses!

Anonymous said...

ohh wow. i hateee mosquito bitess!! i need to get me sum of that! it's been so hot where i live and my makeup practically melts off!

Maui (Suushh) said...

thats from a mosquito bite? yikes

Imo said...

That is exactly what my mossy bites look like! I thought I was allergic!

Doma-Nikki said...

@ Abdiel: I would say try it, and def get the small version first just cause its cheaper and if you dont like it, then you've wasted no money!!

@ Sush: I know right?! lol!

@ Imo: i thought i was allergic too, was a weird reaction as i've never had one to mossy bites before!!

Caby said...

Oh I love this product! I want the 300ml! hehe

Blogger Template Created by pipdig