Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 11 July 2009

I'm kinda, sort of back...

Hi All!!

I hope you are all well? Just a little update really, me and the guy are trying to sort things out at the moment so keep your fingers crossed for me :o)

I just wanted to show you my new snazzy phone.. i know you've probably all seen them around. Say hello to Bella the Blackberry Curve...


I will be posting this week, before I go on a much needed break to Zante!!! Apologise for not posting much recently :o)

Share:

7 comments

Unknown said...

I want one toooo...! lol

Definately a well deserved break you need!

Hope you have fun!

xoxo

Doma-Nikki said...

I have fallen in love with it :o)

I should be really excited for my holiday, but im not! Shopping spree this afternoon will change that im sure hehe x

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Cute phone :). Fingers crossed everything works out for you and the boy. I'm off to Zante in 3 weeks, can't wait!!! x

Danielle87 said...

OOOOOhhhh love the phone....I'm still stuck with this stupid sidekick for the moment...countin down the days til my contract over....shoppin always makes me feel better....it's like the answer to ALL my problems = )

Moniqué said...

Welcome back; and cute phone :)

Caramel Diva said...

I miss reading your posts... I'm stopping by to say hello:)

Ms. T said...

I got this phone is a good pick, you can do alot with it.

Become a follower of my blog
www.avalleyofhearts.blogspot.com

Thanks
Ms. T

Blogger Template Created by pipdig