Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 8 June 2009

Tag: Tattoos!!!

Hi All!!

So i've seen some girlies do different sorts of tags on all sorts of topics, but i've yet to see a tattoo tag! Basically im going start by tagging all of you who are fabulous followers of mine and you can either choose to tag a handful of followers or your whole followers list and ask:


1. Do you have any tattoos, if so how many and where?
2. What is the meaning/story behind your ink?
3. Do you think you'll have any more?
4. And if you dont, do you plan on getting any?
(Post photos)


I might aswell start off...

1. Yes I have two tattoos (and counting); on my ankle and the top of my spine.

2. My first is musical notes which I had done when I was 19, it cost £35 an took 10 minutes to complete. I am not a big fan of pain and I was very nervous before hand; it even took me a whole hour just to book my tattoo in the shop the week before let alone sit in the chair and have it done! I felt so silly once the tatto artist Spike started it, very bearable as it hurt maybe twice? The reason I got this is because it is a symbol of my love for music! I've grew up playing three instruments and singing, and I think it also symbolises my love for creativity... I could not live without music!



My second is a lightning bolt which I got last year aged 21, a week before my 22nd birthday. It cost £40 and took 20 minutes to complete. I do not know why, but I have a weird liking for lightning bolts, I always have. So I had the idea one day to look up the meaning behind it and found that it symbolises quite a few things: power & strength, unpredictable nature and the light of truth. As soon as I saw these I knew it meant something to me and so after weeks and weeks of 'umming' and 'aaahing' about where to have it I finally decided and plucked up the courage to book it.


3. I'd like to think i'll get more, I really want a Peacock or a Peacock feather somewhere. I know a whole peacock is a huge step, but i adore these creatures so much!! I've been told a few times if i was an animal i'd either be a male Peacock because I tend to show off alot (typical only child lol) or a Tiger because of the way I scan a room when I enter it LOL!!! I've also had thoughts of a few small silhouette of birds flying away.. somewhere?

So there you have it!! Once you've answered the questions and posted photos, make sure you post links back to the person who tagged you and post a comment on their post to say you've tagged them! (So in this instance you will link back/comment me.) I just wanna be nosey and see what everyone has, plus it should give our blogs some exposure to those who haven't come across it yet!
So have fun :o)


Doma-Nikki...x
Enjoy? Follow me and if you have a blog i'll follow you!
Share:

8 comments

Nicolavc86 said...

good tag hun, i may do it soon, one of mine has faded so probably wont pick up on camera!! i'll give it a go!!
You're far too gorgeous by the way!!
xxx

Doma-Nikki said...

Coolio, can't wait :o)
Aww thanks hun, your a stunner yourself!!

Unknown said...

I got my first one done a month ago. I don't wanna bore my followers abd do another blog post on it cos I just did one recently but if you wanna see what it is and hear the story behind it, here ya go:

http://vexinthecityx.blogspot.com/2009/05/i-got-inked.html

It's NOT as huge as it looks in the pic, it's the perfect size in rality. I love it :-)

Lucy said...

aww the meanings of both yours are really beautiful.
When i 1st strated my blog i did a blog similar to this :- http://lucyluvsgaz.blogspot.com/2009/04/what-do-you-think.html

FAB blog
Lu x

MsRitaJanay said...

aww i love your tattoos theyre so cute! i would carry this tag on but im too punk to get a tattoo anywhere lol

Doma-Nikki said...

Thanks for the replies girlies! I've commented on your posts :o)

@ms ritajanay: its really not that bad!! You should go for it x

Virtues of Beauty said...

I like this tag, it's very unique!

I have one tattoo so far! It's on my foot, got it done a few years ago as a birthday present to myself.

...You've got a new follower! - Found you through Yinka and a comment you left on Bubblegarm's blog!

Anonymous said...

I am loving the lightning bolt... i may just steal this idea haha...

youv got a new follower!

check mine out :D xox

Blogger Template Created by pipdig