Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 5 June 2009

New Job: Outfit of the Day & Eyes of the Day

Hi All!

As most of you will know I have recently been offered a new job as a part time receptionist at a funeral directors as well as working part time at Boots! Well I officially completed my first week *yay* I must say I am throughly enjoying working there and although im learning things from scratch I think im picking up on things great! Im rarely around the deceased people, but I have been in contact with them and their families which has been ok, sometimes hard but its my job and someones got to do it!

Anyways enough of that, the point of the blog was to show you that although I work in a funeral directors there is no pacific dress code we just have to dress smart. So heres one of the outfits from this week:


I thought it was stylish but smart for my first day


And close up of how I painted my face:




Eyes
Note: The neutral shade is a sample I got free from Boots and I have no idea of the brand or shade but you could use a shade such as MAC Nylon or Ricepaper for the same effect
MAC 'Parfait Armour' e/s
Max Factor Flase Lash Effect Mascara
Bourjois kohl liner
No7 liquid liner

Here is another make-up look from this week:

Eyes
Same as mentioned above replacing MAC 'parfait armour' with:
Ruby & Millie 'black 010p' e/s

So there you have it, another quick blog. Sorry I haven't taken more photos I didn't have much time to before leaving the house. I hope you liked them, any questions just ask :o)




Doma-Nikki...x
Enjoy? Follow me and if you have a blog i'll follow
Share:

4 comments

Kristina said...

cute outfit!

Doma-Nikki said...

Thanks love :o)

Caramel Diva said...

That purple scarf is very pretty

Doma-Nikki said...

Isn't it just, was my colour for winter :D

Blogger Template Created by pipdig