Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 15 June 2009

Nails: Dior Addict Nail Colour

Hi All!


I was looking through my nail polish collection and totally forgot I owned this; Dior Addict one-coat nail polish in rose '580'. I've had it for a about two/three years and I remember buying it at an end of season sale at the House of Fraser, Christian Dior counter for about £6!!! It's not gunky or anything, so I thought i'd put it on tonight and it applied very well. It's a lovely subtle rose/brown shade which is slightly darker then the photo I have taken. Although it states it only needs one coat, applying two coats max helps achieve a rich full shade and it dried pretty quick unlike some other polishes I have tried.

Overall i'm very pleased with the application and shade and will hopefully have an update for you on it's life span so watch this space! Until then, anything you guys forgot you owned that you recently re-discovered?



Doma-Nikki...x
Enjoy? Follow me and if you have a blog i'll follow you!
Share:

14 comments

. said...

The colour suits you so nicely!

I absolutely <3 Dior nail varnishes! They are my favourite out of *all* polishes! I have a few bottles which are like...almost 4 years old and they're still non-goopy, apply very nicely and non streakily! I swear they smell the least nasty as well...AND they don't stain your nails if you're naughty and don't use a basecoat. And they're so shiny, and they apply evenly and...

I could talk about how much I love them forever xD

Doma-Nikki said...

Haha well i was thinking i may purchase another Dior polish as i usually used to brighter shades. My fav polishes are Barry M at the moment :o)

Unknown said...

I have nominated YOU for an award...

XD

http://meek-n-mild.blogspot.com/2009/06/adorable-blog-award.html

That colour looks bangin'
=D

Danielle87 said...

Right now I don't have any colors that I have forgotten about since I have a new found love of doin my nails = )......thanks for followin me

DluxEdition.com said...

That color is so pretty!

Becky said...

love that colour! x

Caramel Diva said...

This color looks beautiful on you

Doma-Nikki said...

@Shirley: *wooo* thanks girly!!

@blk princess: no problem, thanks for following me too!!

@kittynaiil/becky/caramel diva: thanks.. it is a nice one :o)

Anonymous said...

That colour is noiceeeee :)
I need to get me a colour like that!
Also i've nominated you for an award: http://la-vintage.blogspot.com/2009/06/blog-post.html

:) ♥

Imo said...

That colour looks awesome on you...its like a dusty rose colour love it.

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous colour! Your nails are to die for!!!!
Aww thanks so much for your comment on my blog with your travel advice!!!!!! :)
I love your blog, I'm defin. following!!!!

Caramel Diva said...

I have awarded you blog Awards!!

Anonymous said...

dior nail polish!?? eeesh... how much did that cost! lol.. im so into nail polish now!! i bought 3 just the other day!!

HiFashion said...

Beautiful color! xx Leia

Blogger Template Created by pipdig