Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 14 June 2009

FAO: Becky aka make up me!!

Hi Hun!

I'm a follower of your blog and noticed you are a follower of mine too; and I have been wanting to comment on various posts of yours but for some reason I can't? I just thought i'd post this to make you aware as i'm not sure if its something to do with your comment settings?


Anyways I hope this gets sorted because i've wanted to comment your blog for a while and its annoying me that I can't lol! Sorry i've had to post it on here but I couldn't think of any other way to let you know :o)


Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

6 comments

Caramel Diva said...

Those shoes are hott

DluxEdition.com said...

I've noticed that I can't comment on some people's blogs too!

And also some blogs don't work at all with IE.

Becky said...

hey, thanks for letting me know! Iv been wondering why I never get any comments, I have just checked my settings and they all seem to say that comments are allowed so Im not sure what the problem is :/, Iv just changed it so that it says anyone can comment so mayeb that was what was wrong, give it a try and let me know if it doesnt work and Ill have another look xx

Becky said...

I think it was my layout, I have just changed it back to the original and now there is a comment box, so should be working now :) xx

Doma-Nikki said...

@caramel diva: whichh shoes chick?

@kittynail: it can be annoying, i thought id best let becky know though :o)

@becky: im glad its sorted now x

Caramel Diva said...

The cream colored and the sparkly Grey one's they were in a link under your post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig