Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 15 June 2009

Adorable Blog Awards: My first award *yay*

*Woooooooo hoooooooo* .... sorry just had to get that out first :o)


Hi All!!!
I have been given an "Adorable Blog Award" by the loooovely Yinka of Vex in the City. I have to say I am dead chuffed as i've only been posting for a few weeks and it's nice to know you like my blog enough to give me an award, so thank you sweetie! And here it is....



Image and video hosting by TinyPic




The Adorable Blog Award Rules are:
♥ Include the award logo in your blog or post.
♥ Nominate as many blogs as you like.
♥ Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
♥ Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
♥ Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award


Okay so i am going to nominate the following for an award:

♥ Shirley of Meek n Mild
♥ Kitty of Kittynail
♥ Becky of Make-up me
♥ Heather of Make-up ramblings of Heather
♥ Jen of Jens make-up bag
♥ Katrina of Katrina is a Princess
♥ Yinka of Vex in the City.


I picked all of your blogs as I always look forward to your posts, your blogs are lush and you all seem like cool gals!! I know you've already been nominated Yinka, but im sure theres no harm in me nominating you again :o)


Doma-Nikki...x
Enjoy? Follow me and i'll follow you!!
Share:

6 comments

Becky said...

thank you so much for nominating me! :) xx

Doma-Nikki said...

No problem :o)

Unknown said...

Thank you soo much 4 nominating mee!
xoxo

Heather said...

ahhh thankyou domanique! im going to post a blog soon, dedicated just to you! :) x

Doma-Nikki said...

No problem ladies :o)

@Heather: I look forward to it hehe x

Unknown said...

You're very welcome. I look fwd to your posts too - hence why I'm here reading about your Dior polish! LOL

Blogger Template Created by pipdig