Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 22 May 2009

Wedding Outfit

Hi all!!

As you can tell by the title of this post I attended the beautiful wedding of my boyfriends niece: Alex and her new husband Jonathan on Saturday 23rd May. The weather was gorgeous, everyone looked fab and had a brill time and the food was lush too. But more importantly the bride and groom enjoyed their day :o)

I just wanted to show you briefly the look i went for, so this was my outfit-

Warehouse Dress - River Island Heels - Peacock Clutch - Fascinator


Last year i went to my boyfriends sisters wedding and we both went for a gold look as that was also the theme colour for the wedding. So this year we decided to for a silver/grey look... well i decided actually lol!!!


Here's how I painted my face


(not a very nice photo!!!)


Face
MAC studio fix fluid foundation
MAC studio finish concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Ruby & Millie face gloss with Bourjois Blush 'rose' dusted over

Eyes
Front Cover: Rainbow eyes Winter 08/09 box set
- Moonstruck (silver)
- Cerulean (light grey)
- Wisteria (dark grey)
- Black Iris (grey/black)
(purchased at Boots christmas 2008 but for more information visit www.frontcovercosmetics.com)
Max Facor False Lash Effect Mascara
Benefit Bad Gal Liner


Lips
Ruby & Millie 'Twlight' lip gloss
MAC 'Bountiful' plushglass


So there you have it... just a quick post, I hope you liked it!

Doma-Nikki...x
Follow me? I'll follow you!
Share:

8 comments

DluxEdition.com said...

Pretty!

Kristina said...

I love your look for the wedding=] Gorgeous dress and makeup to match!

Doma-Nikki said...

Thank you ladies :D

Caramel Diva said...

thanks for the compliment...your eyes look beautiful love the dress too

Doma-Nikki said...

@ Caramel Diva: thanks hun! No problem on the comment, its a nice look :D

Unknown said...

Very lovely!
xxx

Niika said...

hello i am a new follower to ur blog and i have a wedding to attend in August, and i love ur look.. can u plz link me some looks the a reasonably priced. i dont live in the USA put i can maybe order them online thanx.

Doma-Nikki said...

@Shirley: Thanks beaut!

@Niika: Thank you for following, I'll follow back! What sort of online stores do you usually order from? Im from the UK so im not sure about international posting but ill do my best for you and ill let you know within the next few days if ive found anything? Im glad ive inspired your weddding look :D

Blogger Template Created by pipdig