Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 18 May 2009

In and Out

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IN
- Being offered a job after 5months of searching!!
- My grandparents bring me my lush Sunday dinner on a Monday because i spent the weekend in Blackpool
- Candy Girls and Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane on E! Entertainment!
- Improvising last minute on clubbing attire and getting compliments on them!
- Souljaboy ft. Sammie 'Kiss me thru the phone'
- Headbands of all colours and varieties
- Waistcoats teamed with tight tshirts




OUT
- Central heating not working at my house :o/
- Indecisive weather = Frizzy hair when wet
- Snotty nose not going away.. not a good look
- Muffin tops are always out!!!!
- Ripped fishnet tights: sort it out
- Waiting til pay day to splash out on new mascara and lipgloss

Doma-Nikki... x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig