Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 16 May 2009

Blackpool Weekend Clubbing Attire

So this weekend I went up north to Blackpool with my boyfriend and some of his family. It was a much needed FANTASTIC break away which included a visit to the Haven caravan site but we actually stayed in the Premier Inn hotel, and a trip to the Pleasure Beach!!! On Saturday night four of us went out clubbing. I just wanted to show you what I decided to wear until my next post.


My look....




My outfit consisted of the following....





- Lipsy metallic 'keyhole back' dress - Bertie 'Alpha' shoes - Purple Clutch -
- Topshop Earrings - Primark Bracelets - Primark Headband -



And this is how I painted my face...



Face
- MAC studio fix fluid Nc44 -
- MAC studio finish concealer Nc44/Nc45 -
- Rimmel Stay matte powder 'champagne' -
- Ruby & Millie face gloss 'orange C30' on cheekbones -
- No7 cheek colour blush 'petal 25' dusted over face gloss -
- MAC pearlzer sheer pigment 'pearlette' as highlighter -
- FCUK Bronzer -




Eyes

- MAC shadestick 'shimmersand' all over eyelid as a base/primer -
- Barry M dazzle dust '58' on the inner eye corner -
- MAC 'sushi flower' eyeshadow -
- MAC 'creme de violet' eyeshadow -
MAC 'parfait armour' eyeshadow on outer lid -
- Bourjois volume clubbing mascara -
- Collection 2000 fast stroke eyeliner on upper lashes/outer corner -
- Bourjois eye khol on lower lash line -


Although you can't see the full effect of my oufit, I really liked how well the silver and purples looked together and I hope y'all liked it too :) Although my feet started to hurt by 1am my outfit was very comfortable to dance in. My friend Rachel also has a love for Lipsy dresses....



We would def recommend a night out in Blackpool (Hush and Syndicate nightclubs) and also a classic Lipsy dress for your wardrobe. (http://www.lipsy.co.uk/)


Doma-Nikki... x
Share:

2 comments

Caramel Diva said...

Wow i really like that purple eyeshadow..just checking out your blog i really like it..so now i'm a follower..keep the great post coming:)

Doma-Nikki said...

Hey!! Many thanks for following, im following you too as promised (anyone who follows me i'll follow back) :D

Blogger Template Created by pipdig